OUTGO™ Microfiber Terry Towel
The Microfiber Towel with a Traditional Terry Towel Feel
Our microfiber terry towels have incredible water absorption properties yet still pack down small to store in equipment bags and rucksacks. Utilizing a microfiber fabric with a unique terry texture (micro-terry), its remarkably soft material dries much quicker than standard towels. With an antimicrobial silver treatment that helps prevent odours and a mesh lined toiletry bag featuring wet/dry storage, this isn’t your typical terry towel.
- Microfiber towel with a traditional terry texture (micro-terry)
- Lightweight and compact
- Absorbent towel soaks up large volumes of liquid
- Dries faster than standard issue towels
- Antimicrobial silver ions inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria
- Snap loop with enlarged name tag attaches to clothing or equipment
- A perfect accessory for your backpack, boat, car or camping equipment
- Can serve as a wind block, sun shade, sling, chamois, absorbent wrap, blanket
- Included mesh lined toiletry bag features wet/dry storage and quiet zips
- Micro-terry towel exfoliates skin
- Includes two retention straps to secure towel, gear or clothing
Available in deep blue
Large: 77 cm x 128 cm, Deep Blue
Extra Large: 90 cm x 157 cm, Deep Blue
CARE: Machine or hand wash in warm water. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Hand wring and hang to dry or machine dry at low heat.
The Micro-Terry feels very nice to the touch when dry, but even after several washings it does not absorb anywhere near as well on a first pass as the other tactical towels on this site, i.e. the smooth, chamois-like ones. It’s either something with the material or the nubby texture. This does make a nice neck roll pillow and comfortable cover-up after bathing, but I can’t recommend it as your only field towel.
BZ on February 08, 2014
Kayak cockpits are notorious for cutting into spray skirts and causing exterior cracking. Apply spot applications of Aquaseal to permanently repair and protect both the interior and exterior.
Use Freesole® to permanently re-bond a peeling boot sole. First remove loose dirt and debris and then clean the area with rubbing alcohol and a stiff brush. Apply Freesole to the sole evenly.