ReviveX® Rubber Boot Saver
ReviveX® Rubber Boot Saver maintains the ‘like new’ look and helps preserve flexibility and colour. ReviveX protects against the degrading effects of the sun. Rubber Boot Saver is also ideal for all types of vinyl, Hypalon, latex, plastics and nylon.
- Rubber conditioner and protectant
- Protects rubber, plastic, neoprene and vinyl from sun damage
- Restores appearance and shine
- Prevents blooming and removes white marks
- Repels dirt and oils
- Protects against cracking and fading
- Contains no harsh solvents
- Ideal for use on vinyl, neoprene, plastic, rubber and muck boots
ReviveX® Rubber Boot Saver is part of the McNett GEAR AID™ product range.
Wash surface of boots with clean water. Do not use detergent. Dry, then spray surface with ReviveX. Spread with a clean cloth, turning cloth often. Do not freeze.
REPAIR YOUR OUTERWEAR
Seam Grip® permanently repairs common pinholes and tears in your outerwear. Apply just enough Seam Grip to cover the hole and spread 1/4” (6 mm) beyond. Allow to dry level overnight. For 2-4 hour cure time, mix Seam Grip with Cotol-240™plus before applying.
To sharpen a knife, slide the knife across the sharpening stone as though you are trying to cut a thin slice off the stone. Hold the blade at roughly a 20 degree angle and draw it steadily. Be sure to count the number of strokes and do the same number of strokes on the opposite side.